One Dreamer: Prologue
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Modify the world around you with pseudocode as you journey through blended realities and discover why Frank became a game developer in the first place.
- A narrative-driven story about indie game developers.
- Meet 15 English voiced characters from quirky NPCs to a sentient arcade machine.
- Explore beautifully crafted pixel art environments using 2.5D movement and a unique 360° section system.
- Realistic, but easy to understand pseudocode puzzles based on C#.
- Beautiful original soundtrack.
- Pet a dog
One Dreamer: Prologue is the story of a failed VR game developer who inadvertently inspired two young kids to follow in his footsteps. Program objects, solve coding puzzles and discover the reason why Frank became a game dev in this emotional, English voiced prologue of One Dreamer.
Warning: This game contains flashing images that may be harmful to people with photosensitive epilepsy or similar conditions.
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Published||19 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Linux (beta) testers16 days ago